5 ways to feel more beautiful
Have you ever felt ugly or unattractive? Sometimes people can feel that way if they put on a few pounds, if someone rejects them or after they acted out in anger.
No matter what society determines as being attractive, I believe everyone is beautiful in their own way. They key is that you must feel good inside to really express that beautiful self out in the world. Here are some simple ways to access authentic beauty in the world and in your heart:
1. Appreciate those you love. Thank someone in your life for something nice they did for you or just being in your world.
2. Take time to look at nature every day. There is a perfection in the balance of the earth, plants and animals that are unmatched by synthetic substitutes.
3. Daily meditation. Quieting your noisy, mostly negative mind can bring in a lightness and silence that heals the rough edges of your perception of yourself and your life.
4. Wear bright colors. The clothes you wear can make an impact on how good you feel. Clothing that is too tight, too loose or torn can drag down your confidence. Dress in the way that makes you express your best.
5. Engage in a healthy lifestyle. Eat nutritious foods that make you feel better about your body. Take time each day to move your body and thank your body for all that it does for you.
Instead of spending tons of money on expensive creams, plastic surgery or designer clothes, these ideas can be implemented with little or no financial investment and will give you greater results. You will truly feel more beautiful from the inside out.
Check out a free sample video of “Feeling Beautiful”
[kaltura-widget wid=”9fn181u92k” width=”400″ height=”365″ addpermission=”” editpermission=”” /]